Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ready or Not.....

So after much contemplation, hesitation and fear....Here I am!! I have been wanting to blog for some time now and wanted a way to chronicle these wonderful fast paced years of our live. So much happens around here on a daily basis from the funny to the strange to the sweet/thoughtful to the "umm did that really just happen" and I don't want to forget a minute of it as it is fleeting so fast!

Fear has been one of the main things that has held me back, as silly as it may sound. As I took the final breath and leap to creating this blog i was reminded of the Lords reassurance in His Word "Fear Not". If I hold on to that than there is nothing to fear...EVER. So here I go, ready or not, and as I jump into this world to be able to create a scrapbook of the best years of our live, I'd love it if you'd join me for the ride.....

After all what are you afraid of....????

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Now I get to laugh at all you say! So excited for you! I know how much you have been wanting to do this.

    ReplyDelete